Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Loot Crate

As promised, I will have my monthly Loot Crate un-boxings and talk about the products inside. In case you didn't know, Loot Crate is a monthly subscription that fills a box will all kinds of geeky items that value around $40. Now without further adieu...
 
This Month's Theme:
Dragons!!!!
 

More specifically, this crate featured items from Game of Thrones and Elder Scrolls. They contained a wide variety of items like:
  • Dogtags that say "DragonSlayer", which is pretty cool
  • Two different kinds of dice which can be used for boardgames/tabletop games
  • Two figures: a Nord from Elder Scrolls that comes with an axe and a sword, and Ghost from Game of Thrones. I'm happy with both of these since I feel like they can go together (a Viking warrior and his trusty white wolf) an they are both pretty cute. I don't like the other kind of miniature figures, but these are pretty cool.
  • Dragon Jerky: green colored jerky, which I didn't try but my boyfriend said it was pretty good.
  • Phone Screen cleaner: it sticks to the back of my phone and I can use it multiple times, which is nice and convenient.
  • Loot Crate button that has the theme on it.
FanGirl Review: I really liked this month's theme and the items it came with. I will always love t-shirts, but this stuff is also pretty useful. Plus, who doesn't love dragons?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment