Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tired Tuesdays

*100th Post Alert!!!! Thank you all for reading and getting me to nearly 4,000 views in just 2 months!
Since I had an epic fail yesterday, this will take the place of my normal Meltdown Monday for this week. Tired fits since I woke up tired and am still struggling not to think of sleep every minute of the day. I seriously think it's because I have these crazy vivid dreams that cause me to wake up and then I have to start the cycle all over again to get back to a deep sleep. Since I'v started working out my priorities have been taking long showers after the gym, maybe eating, and finally going to bed as early as possible.

Anyway my sister's bridal shower is this week, so I've been keeping pretty busy with that.

I also have my last few assignments to do for class including a discussion board, an outline, a paper and a 20 page PowerPoint. It's times like these that I don't like school.

The end of the semester means that I can start up blogging more which will hopefully mean more books that I read and then review. Also more cooking from the geeky cookbook (I have a Star Wars one now, too) and more recaps/reviews of all of the things I have coming up this summer (Ice & Fire Con, ConCarolinas, and any summer movies I see).

My little girl, Summer Stark
Just wanted to end this post with a picture of my puppy, Summer. She's a 2 year old beagle-corgi mix that my boyfriend got at the Delware SPCA. She's obviously named after Bran Stark's direwolf, Summer, although she has the fiery attitude that's more seen in Arya.

Thank you all again for giving me and my blog a chance and I hope I can continue to give you all the best content that I can make. See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment