Monday, April 28, 2014

Meltdown Mondays

Welcome back to another week!! I am sooo close to being done this semester with school and back to a completely normal blogging schedule. Class is killing me but since I procrastinated through my free week last week I now have to do everything by Sunday. Oh well.

I can also officially cross off my sister's bridal shower off my long list of things to do so I'm glad I don't have that stress. I still have a wedding this weekend, my sister's bachelorette party and two more wedding by mid-June but it should be good.

Apparently, I've been going too x-core at the gym, which resulted in me spraining my knee. I've never had a serious injury before (just needing 10 stitches when I was 7) so I was thinking the worst, especially with the pain. Luckily, I didn't do anything serious, so I just have to do the RICE method (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) and take some Motrin.

Also I just discovered Frozen is on Redbox, so I think the time is ripe for another viewing

I'll just leave this here since it's appriopriate for the time...


No comments:

Post a Comment