Monday, April 14, 2014

Meltdown Mondays

Ugh I am still seriously struggling to get myself back to normal after PAX. Between the driving and all the walking around and standing in line, I am still exhausted. It probably didn't help that I was up until 2am last night catching up on all of the things I missed by not being on my laptop. I didn't take many pictures but here's a little glimpse of the madness I experienced ahead of my recap.


There are so many things going on right now, but I feel like I'm in a good place. My costumes are coming along for the conventions I'm going to next month. I'm still successful with losing weight and getting healthier, which is keeping me motivated. The semester is also winding down which is good and bad. Good, because I'll be free until the end of August and bad because I have a bridal shower and wedding stuff to do leading up to the end of class. And I have to do a 20 page PowerPoint that I'm not looking forward to, so I'll probably try to pretend it doesn't exist until the final week.

I totally had plans to be productive and instead I watched YouTube videos and took a 3.5 hour nap. Typical. At least I feel prepared to deal with my short work week (I have off on Friday so yay!). Plus I get to talk with my co-workers about the Purple Wedding, which I am excited about, as I have a strict no spoiler policy and enjoy seeing natural reactions.

I was super tempted to go to Awesome Con in DC this weekend but I really need to get back to my exercising/eating schedule plus not having to spend money would be nice since I still have a lot of things to do in the next month. I was just being lazy today so hopefully I get back to normal to get back to my normal schedule. I did have fun this past weekend, it was just a lot to take in and do so it will be nice to have a break for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment